Rich Mix email

I have a very intersting email from Jane Earl at Rich Mix. Before reading the email you may want to read this article.

Dear Mr Hai

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the slow reply but I've been out of the country for the weekend

Denise Jones is a member of our Board in a personal capacity. We have two Councillors who are formally nominated by LBTH each year but as Denise is not one of those two we don't style her in that way

I'd be delighted to talk further to you on the phone if helpful - my best number is 07766602725 - or to meet you over a coffee as I'm always keen to get feedback from local residents

Do hope this is helpful, and that I will have the chance to meet you soon

With best wishes

Jane Earl

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog