Pensions and bonds

I try and not to do 2 articles a day but this is very important to me. The first one appeared in moneysavingexpert and it was posted by me.


As fixed rate bonds are discussed in the aritcle I thought that I would add this one on I found it in the moneyfacts website and it was missed by Dan in the article. (MSE articles sometimes miss some of the smaller providers). Anyway the Bank of Cyprus UK is offering a really good bond and the good news is that for those of you without cheques books you can pay in by BACS or debit card and it only starts from £1. http://www.bankofcyprus.co.uk/main.asp?id=6185 The email address is not easier to find so I thought I would include it here it is customerserice@bankofcyprus.co.uk and the phone number is a 0845 one but it also has the +44 one so all you have to do is to replace the +44 and add a 0 instead.

I have asked to be sent the forms via post as I don't have a printer.

The second one is about local authority pensions.

I agree with the Taxpayers Alliance that local authority pensions should be cut along with the rest of the public sector as they employ and dishonest staff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog